Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need to fix my hair, i did a Redken show...?

So i just did a show for Redken 5th avenue, and they wanted my hair to be red.



First they had to use pre-art on it, then they dyed it, but they didnt like the color, so they lightened it [i think with bleach], and then filled it and then dyed it again.



This was all in just 1 and a half days.



The hair closest to my scalp is a nice red color but then as it gets closer to my ends, it gets lighter.



My question is, when they lightened my hair, it was very orangey blonde at the ends of my hair,



Red fades the fastest, so i am very worried that if i wash it, it is going to turn the color it was after they bleached it.



Will it turn that color?



I have an appointment this saturday with a very good stylist, but i wont leave the house until then if it fades into that bleachy color.



Also they DESTROYED my hair! Its sooo frizzy and hard to manage now. I need to get some hair cut off but i want to keep as much length as possible, what could i do?



I need to fix my hair, i did a Redken show...?

if you ever go to a hair show you will know that some of the stage work they do is pretty out there. so you kind of signed up for that one. but your hair should not fade that fast and go all the way back to that orange blonde especially if they filled the hair prior to color the second go round. your stylist will be able to help you in a few days but until then use color extend by redken of course because it is formulated to hold their color i the hair.



also do some coditioning treatments like extreme deep fuel by redken and i highly recommend anti snap which is a protein which will help repair what has been taken out of your hair.



I need to fix my hair, i did a Redken show...?

Wow! I think they should have to pay to get your hair fixed. you will need conditioning treatments



I need to fix my hair, i did a Redken show...?

Say no the next time they ask you to be in a show. They don't care what they do to your hair and don't fix it after they fry it and dye it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast