Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can I still? Please?

Ok, here is the deal! ... I'm 13 years old, and NEVER have cut my hair once. Never been to a salon. I have really long hair, but it's pretty though. Now, I have started straightening my hair since 7th grade (last year) and I have some split ends. So, I'm going to tell the hair stylist to cut off my split ends,and I'm going to tell her that I have some shorter pieces athen longer ons naturally. I want her to add nice long layers for me. I want it to end in a U-Shape. Is that cute? And most importantly, once she cuts off all my split ends, can I keep that length, while still having long layers!???



Can I still? Please?

Well first of all your hair must be REALLY long so make sure she cuts off all the split ends cuz you obviously can do without them. And the U shape thing sounds good as long as its evened out.



Can I still? Please?

you can still keep that legnth just tell her you want the longest layer the legth of your hair now... she'll work up from there:)



Can I still? Please?

definitely cute! go for it! that will b so awesome



Can I still? Please?

OMG, same thing with me!!!! I have super long hair and I am almost thirteen, in a month.



Yeahh, long hair is definately prettier than short, well in most cases at least. Yes, it will eventually grow back, and don't be surprised when she cuts about two inches off!



Can I still? Please?

yes i think that would look cute but if you cut off the split ends then its gonna shorten your hair



Can I still? Please?

Cute Cute!!!



just go back every month or so



to trim the slip ends.



Thats a really cute style



Can I still? Please?

Long layers...yes, you still keep the length!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast