Saturday, November 28, 2009

I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

Well, my I'm getting kinda bored with my hair and seriously considering bangs, but my friend got acne all over her forehead, and I'm scared that will happen to me. Plus, I'm afraid my hair stylist will cut them too short or the wrong way. I want them no higher than my eyebrows.Plus aren't there lots of kinds? Long, sideswept, blunt...etc. I'd want side sweepy kind on the longer side if I got them. Can anyone share their opinion and pictures of cool bangs that might inspire me, lol?



Best Answer = 10 points!



Thanks!



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

http://makeover.ivillage.com/makeover/in...



you have to be able to take a full face frontal picture of yourself



upload it to the computor



and save it so you can browse and use it



but this thing is fun! you can find a hairstyle with bangs and see how it looks



pretty realisic!



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

bangs are deff instyle! look in some mags. they have great ideas!



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

it actually all depends on ur look. ur stylist should know the best kind of bangs :] maybe the kind that covers ur forehead would look nice



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

if u r bored with ur hairstyle or have a big forehead you shoul def netly try bangs try side oe long



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

I think sidewept would look cute! It is true that if u get short bangs that don't do anything then u probly will get acne! Or it could have just been ur friend. I think sidewept!



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

Bangs didn't cause me any acne, so it really it depends on your skin. If your hair is wavy/curly then bangs r usually not a great idea. Unless you iron them straight. The safest choise is going with sideswept bangs. its always a nice change :)



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

well if u get acne then its good if u get bangs cuz theyllalways be down covering them and if u dont u can put it to sode



bangs look rlly cute when theyre blowdried and sort of come in a curl and more of a long face that would look rlly cute



i got bangs once and everyone loved them cuz it was somethign different



my firend always has bangs and theyre rlly cute on her



u can do styles with the bangs like blow dry the hair w /bangs or curl up ur hair



theres alot of ways and ask ur hair stylist s/he knows more than we do but go for it and anyway if u dont like it, itll grow bak quickly



best answer plz



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

(SCROLL DOWN ON THIS ONE)



http://www.dorismollerhairstyling.com/ha...



hope this helps!



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

get side bangs. I have them and love them. My hair was really long and when I first got my side bangs I wasnt sure about them. but now I love them and couldn't imagine not having them. :)



p.s. I dont think you'll get tons of acne from it. Just wash your face as normal..



http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u78/k...



http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/k...



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

I just got bangs about a week ago.



I also got bored with my haircut.. it was just blah, and boring.



After I got them cut.. they were about to my eyebrows



and they looked so horrible on me..



I kinda want them to grow a lot more and be long bangs and where you can part them to whatever side you want and stuff. So im just waiting for mine to grow..



I think you might want to go to hair place and look at some of the books or look around on the net.



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

less bangs will prevent you from getting oily skin and acne. i have sideswept bangs that go to the right and i dont have that problem. but if you do get bangs, sideswept bangs are definitley cuter and are more compatible with different hairstyles. Goodluck!!



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

i brought this pic to get bangs to my stylist



http://web.wireimage.com/images/tnm/1226...



I think it depends on the type of your hair. I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair so they took A LOT of maintaining. sometimes they just stuck straight up or i had flyaways that were so short and annoying, but sometimes I could get them looking great. When they started growing out and I would blow dry them they would stick straight out, it was weird. So I think you should try them, only if you are willing to put more time to style them.



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

You shouldnt get acne unless you already have oily skin, and if that's the case, just be sure to wash your face every night.



Bangs don't look good unless they are straight, but they are very cute! So if you have currly or wavy hair, you could buy a flat iron and just straighten your bangs.



I have had many different bangs, haha, here are some pictures:



http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/lm...



http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/lm...



http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/lm...



http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/lm...



just dont get them too short.



you can e-mail me if you have any more questions or want to see some more pics of me with different bangs, trust me, I have had a variety of styles.



my email is: lacey.amanda@yahoo.com



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

just yesterday i took the plunge and got bangs for the first time in like 6 years. i have the side ones and i love them. i was nervous but they turned out great. i don't see why they would make you get acne on your forhead.



this is kinda what mine look like:



http://www.tommy2.net/2006newsgraphics/a...



i'd say go for it. they aren't that drastic and you can hold them back with a headband if you hate them. to get some other good pictures of bangs, think of a celebrity with bangs (jamie lynn spears, nicole richie, vanessa minnillo, ashley tisdale, alexis bledel...) and look at their pictures on imdb. print out some that you like and show them to your stylist so they turn out just how you want them. plus, they open up whole new hairstyles for you.



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

BAngs are fun but the length look and type really does depend on your face and your hair texture. Bangs themselves will not cause acne unless you have really oily hair or skin and if that is the case keep that area clean and not oily especially in the summer.



A multi tiered bang can be nice depending on you your hair and you face shAPE short in the center and longer on the sides. My friend used to do really cool bangs like very vidal sasson longer in the middle and shorter on the edge we called it the flying V and shorther on one side getting longer on the other , with those she has very thick and straight hair and thher bangs were very precise very straight lines and perfectly even. You could do something along the lines of a modified bob or perhaps depending on you interset soemthing reminiscent of the 50' and rockabilly doo truly it is hair an dit will grow bag try something that will work in your lifestyle and not just because it looks good on someone else but it looks fierce on you. Whatever you do have fun



I don't know if I should get bangs :(?

you can tell your hair stylist to make the bangs shorter . please tell me it is the best answer. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast