Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Disaster?

ok well about 2 months ago i went and got my hair cut before i saw my boyfriend, and the stylist basically chopped 5-7 inches off of it. and it looked horrible. so in about 15 days i'm going to see my friends for a few days, and i want to cut it and dye it so that it'll look really cool. my myspace in www.myspace.com/bianca4ever00 so you can see my pictures their, i want a cut that will make me look thinner and pretty. my hairs not that long yet but i thought an inch off wouldnt matter. and i wanted to go with purple for the dye.



Hair Disaster?

Don't dye your hair crazy colors. I dyed my hair purple four years ago and it faded really quickly and just looked bad. Then when I got the color stripped, the color underneath was bad too. Plus, all that dying/chemical processing is extremely hard and drying on your hair. If you want to dye your hair, go for natural looking colors with hilights that will look good with your complexion. Ask your stylist for ideas.



With regards to the cut, you can always keep most of the length but add layers to it so that you can style it differently. Instead of having just straight hair, give it some body with a blowdryer and curling iron. If you want to grow your hair out, adding layers is the best way to change up your look right now.



Hair Disaster?

you should try cut it just a lil shorter and blonde.



Hair Disaster?

Blonde would be cute, but also damage it. If you want to go with purple, try Manic Panic, (manicpanic.com), the colors was out in about 3-4 weeks, and if you don't like it you can use a hot oil treatment to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast