Thursday, November 26, 2009

My side bangs are sooo weird!!!?? PLEASE HELP!!!?

i just got my hair cut a few months ago and i hate it. the stylist cut my hair literally one length about 4 inches above my chest and he layered my bangs strange.



these side bangs won't sweep across my forehead, they just go on top of my head to the side. its sooo UGLY!!!



i want side swept bangs...how do i get them without using hairspray (im allergic to the chemicals and fumes).



ive already tried blow drying them acorss my forhead but they jusrt fall back to the other side or into a middle part.



HHEEELLLPP!!!!



My side bangs are sooo weird!!!?? PLEASE HELP!!!?

okay so i'm not completely following what you said but if you want your bangs to hang in front of your face to the side then i suggest to cut them shorter to an angle,shorter from your face and leading downwards to level out your hair. if you dont want to cut them any shorter than you should just make a different part in your hair,i hope i helped you.



good luck!!!



My side bangs are sooo weird!!!?? PLEASE HELP!!!?

sounds like they might be alittle short. If you can't get them to look right, I'd recommend wearing a head band until they grow out alittle more.



My side bangs are sooo weird!!!?? PLEASE HELP!!!?

Well in answer to your plea id say that you should problay use like lemon juice diluted with water. I dont believe in using chemicals destroys the planet y'know. It worked for me and pretty soon they were staying side swept for me. Heres the ingreidents for my non toxic planet friendly hairspray



2 tbls of lemon juice



1 tsp of water



Good luck!



My side bangs are sooo weird!!!?? PLEASE HELP!!!?

yeah, your bangs are not enough for the length but maybe try bobby pins

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast