Saturday, November 28, 2009

About a guy going to hair place... for the first time.?

This question is kind of embarrassing, I guess. lol



Well, I'm 17 years old and I've honestly never gone to the hair place (I don't even know what it's called, I guess I'll call it hair salon, but it sounds kind of womenish, anyways) because my mom just cut it for me whatever (She tries her best but we never agree on the hairstyles).



So... my questions:



-Is there ones just for men? or are they all the same? I see those at the malls and places like that but I don't ever see any guys in there. And yes, I'm looking for a hair stylist, not just like whatever haircut.



-When I go in, what would I expect for them to ask me?



About a guy going to hair place... for the first time.?

-Is there ones just for men? or are they all the same? It's mostly for women and men. Don't be scared its' not that bad.



-When I go in, what would I expect for them to ask me? They'll ask you what you want and your describe it =)



About a guy going to hair place... for the first time.?

What she said ^ and look at the hair style books and show them. Or bring in a pic.



About a guy going to hair place... for the first time.?

yo i dont get haircuts much lol but when i do i go to sports clips its only for guys and they ask you what you would like to be done



About a guy going to hair place... for the first time.?

there ARE salons that cater mostly to guys..



Super Cuts would be one,



SportClips : http://www.sportclips.com/



heres a good article i found: http://www.manhealthissue.com/2007/02/sa...



hope that helps :)



About a guy going to hair place... for the first time.?

if you go to a new hair salon if its ur first time ide have a girl friend go with you (not like a girlfriend girlfriend but a friend thats a girl) go to one at the mall which ever one looks most profesional or ask the gfs opinion of what hair salon she goes to or likes the best they'll probly ask you if u like ur color [ if u get or want it highlighted or not or if u like it or if u want a new base color] and if u like ur style or if u want it completely different thats about it its pretty simple



hope i helped!!!:)



About a guy going to hair place... for the first time.?

Your mother cuts your hair? No wonder you want to go to a stylist! Almost all salons are unisex nowadays. Take a picture of the style you want and watch the magic happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast