Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help with straight, layered hair?

Okay, so I want my hair to look like this (scroll down after clicking the link):



http://photos.olsen-fan.net/displayimage...



My hair is straight, light brown, parted in the middle, with long layers and angled. But for some reason it doesn't look like this. I'm getting my hair cut soon, so what should I tell my stylist? Or am I styling it wrong? Any tips %26amp; suggestions would be great.



Help with straight, layered hair?

Without really seeing your hair or how you are styling it, this is hard...however...what size curling iron? If you are getting it cut make sure that you are framing the face and when you style it use a round brush bringing the sides to the front, same with the iron..when I do mine I use a 1 1/2 iron and curl it towards my face...not wrapping the hair all the way around the iron though. I would have the stylist show you how to get that look..take the pic to the stylist and then you can see and try it right there to make sure you know how to get that look.



Help with straight, layered hair?

i think maybee yoiur styling it wrong you should try a straighting iron start from your root going down once your start getting towards the bottom curve the iron inwardsand keep doing it like 3 more times..



Help with straight, layered hair?

you'll prob. need to use a straightener, or get your hair straightened (the opposite of a perm) by a hair stylist.



This hair style also prob. needs really fine hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast