Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I fix the layers in my hair?

I have pretty much straight hair that's barely shoulder length. When the stylist cut it last time, I don't know what she did but it looks like she only put layers in one side. The layered side flips out on the ends when it dries down but the other side (which looks like it has no layers in it) comes in on the ends, if you get what I mean. I don't really want to get the other side layered more, because I don't want the hair to flip out. But I don't want to cut it and even it out because I'm growing out my hair to donate. Any advice? Thanks



How do I fix the layers in my hair?

You will probably have no choice but to tell your stylist that you are not happy with the cut and want it fixed. This will be the only way to even it out. It should be free since you are having to go back to fix it.



How do I fix the layers in my hair?

just get it layered on the other side and use a flat iron on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast