Saturday, November 28, 2009

How bad will it really be? (getting my hair dyed soon...needs stripping)?

Okay I'm getting my hair done for christmas, and I love these two girls hair colors.



1. Milla



http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/bl...



2. Hayley



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



I've always wanted Hayley's hair color! its so unique and cute.



but I've grown to really like Milla's hair color too...but my hair stylist said it needs to be stripped and it causes a lot of damage..im only paying 108$ for color cut and deep conditioning..and thats not bad at all! im going to Mia %26amp; Maxx and their very good, (i dont mean to sound corny but my stylist it black and i really trust black people with my hair for some reason lol) Well anyway, so what am i getting into? how damaging will it be? she seems to know what shes doing..Thanks!



How bad will it really be? (getting my hair dyed soon...needs stripping)?

stripping your hair then colouring over it is really abd. for one, dont expect to get the exact thing you had in mind. the blonde parts will be an orangy shade. and youll probably still have dark hair mixed in. i honestly wouldnt suggest getting your hair stripped, not just because it may not come out the way you want it, but your hair will become brittle.



How bad will it really be? (getting my hair dyed soon...needs stripping)?

Depending on how well you look after it afterwards it varies. Condition it properly, look after it, and it should be ok. It might be a little dry at first, though.



How bad will it really be? (getting my hair dyed soon...needs stripping)?

I had my hair striped many years ago. My head was a giant scab the next day. It really damages your hair. All the deep conditioning in the world won't make it better, only time will. Why don't you rethink it before you do it.



How bad will it really be? (getting my hair dyed soon...needs stripping)?

It's a little dry the first few days, but after a few showers it gets soft again. It's not that bad at all- and I suggest Hayley's, my friend dyed her short hair that colour-style and it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast