Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have a question about hair?

I had my hair cut over one year ago and the idiot stylist decided to thin it out when she cut it...my question is does hair ever grow back to its original fullness after it has been thinned out???? really want to know if it will ever be the same or just the way it is now. i would appreciate any feeback, if there are any hairstylists out there also which have any info on this?! Thanks guys.



I have a question about hair?

Yes, your hair does grow back, but hair that has thinned out will take a long time. Depending on the length of your hair, it can take about a year to a year and a half. If you hair is really thin now, try the Root Pump Plus by BigSexyHair. Rub onto roots then blowdry, you will see a big difference in the volume of your hair.



I have a question about hair?

Y's it will take a while, but don't worry, u can get products for volume



I have a question about hair?

yes your hair will grow back it will take some time but you might want to invest in some hair serum b/c some of the thinned out hair might start poking out and you want to smooth that down (but you only want a little bit of serum, it doesn't take that much),,,,,,, also redken, paul mitchell, tigi,and big sexy...they all have some good volumizing stuff as well..... goodluck with growing it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast