Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm sorry, what?!?

Ok, here is the deal! ... I'm 13 years old, and NEVER have cut my hair once. Never been to a salon. I have really long hair, but it's pretty though. Now, I have started straightening my hair since 7th grade (last year) and I have some split ends. So, I'm going to tell the hair stylist to cut off my split ends,and I'm going to tell her that I have some shorter pieces athen longer ons naturally. I want her to add nice long layers for me. I want it to end in a U-Shape. Is that cute? And most importantly, once she cuts off all my split ends, can I keep that length, while still having long layers!???



Also, since I'm still going to have long hair, would you be able yto tel lI have long layers and would you be able to tell its cute? Would it be cute? Will there be noticable shorter pieces and all that? Will my hair look nice and fancy? (I straighten my hair everyday!)



I mean, some person, answered another question of mine, and she told me, she thought long layers were pointless. :(



I'm sorry, what?!?

Eeek. Wow. That must be really long hair. Geez. I'm a freshy, and I don't know...I think it's sorta wierd when people have never cut their hair, but if it looks good...



My hair used to be to my elbows, and I got it cut really short, like chin length and everyone loved it. It's fun to experiment and try things new. Try going for a WHOLE new look. It's a new school, and a new oppurtunity to try different things. If you really like your long hair, try coloring it, getting bands, getting layers, or layers. Mix things up! You never know.



I'm sorry, what?!?

thats cute....maybe too make the layers seem really nice get highlights...iono why but it seems to bring out the layers



I'm sorry, what?!?

too much too read too lazy at the mo...soz



I'm sorry, what?!?

well tell them to make it in layers that always looks cute i had the same problem ihad to cut my hair in layers then i dyed it red.



I'm sorry, what?!?

im getting my hair cut in long layers tomorrow -



its not pointless it gives your hair some style opposed to just hanging there all day - and its also a smart move considering youve never had your hair cut before -

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast