Thursday, June 17, 2010

What kind of hair products work well for bangs?

Irecently cut my hair and got side bangs, my stylist used Paul Mitchell tea tree shaping cream. I'm not really sure if I like the product or not since I was still getting used to having bangs and still am (after 3 days). I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of other hair products that you've used or heard about to keep hair somewhat in control without weighing it down or difficulties in removing the product from the hair...I have asian hair which tend to get a bit oily after a day, if that helps...thanks!



What kind of hair products work well for bangs?

i have asian hair. and side bangs. i have been using T.I.G.I. Bed Head hair stick. I have been using it for over 3 years (the same one and i still have about half of it left). it comes out when you shampoo and condition your hair. even with just water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast