Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

Because my mother worked at a hair salon for along time,(used to with my dad) she told me I should get the ends of my hair cut. I said ok, because I am not allowed to go to the hair stylist(my mom's fear of somebody messing my hair up). I told her to please cut half an inch, maximum 1 inch from my hair. She said...ok, lets do it. All of a sudden, my head feels lighter. Having fears, I asked my mom, if she cut alot off. She said no. I almost fell over in shock when she was finished. She cut off 10 inches! And then she said....THAT MORE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CUT OFF!!!!!! And then i was mad at my mom...... and then my mom got mad at me, for being mad at her, because she's my mom, and i should not be mad at her! I know everyone makes mistakes....but she did this before!(my hair grows very slowely...so it takes a while to grow back)



Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

Sounds like your mom set this up. Best advice is to stop going to the salon with your mom...not that you're likely to need one for a while. Sounds like there's plenty of time for your hair to grow back before you need to go back to another stylist. So you'll have time to find someone who you trust and who will respect you.



In the meantime, simply apologize to your mom for getting upset, but let her know that she's lost your trust and you would like your dad or someone you can trust to take you next time.



Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

Tell her she lost a customer and you'll be going to someone else to get your hair cut from now on.



Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

If someone is always bugging you to cut your hair, never let them cut it. The same thing happened to me when I had the coolest head of headbanging rocker hair. This friend of mine offered to cut it short. I said no but asked if she could just fix the ends a little. She practically gave me a crew cut.



Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

i don't blame you for being mad, but you said she did this before?



why did you go back? and if she's not allowing you to go anywhere else to have your hair did, how old are you? i think after the first time, i woulda been done. youre crazy for going back. but if thats the only problem with mom, make amends and don't give her the scissors anymore. it could be worse?!!!



Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

Your mom obviously isn't comfortable with the idea of you making your own styling choices. Don't EVER let her touch your hair again....And go to a stylist despite what your mom says.



Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

"...BAD MOMMY!!!!!!! " Remember this saying for future reference: "Fool me once..shame on you! Fool me twice...shame on ME!!!! " Next time save up your own money and go to a salon or beauty school for a trim...Your mom obviously like you in short hair, but it IS your hair, and you should be allowed to let it grow out as long as you keep it clean, well groomed and healthy!!!



Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

poor u! i hate it when that happens! everyone always seems to think that whateva length u want cut off they have to double it or more wots with that????



try to console urself that at least now uve got a whole new look and dont worry u probably look hot :)



cya!



Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

I think I know why she cut 10 inches off.Because maybe the hair stylist thought you meant 1 inch from the scalp,so she cut most of it off.Next time,(if there is a next time)you should say 1 inch off the TIP.



Thanks I hope this helped you!



Scince when is 1 inch, 10 inches?

That's why you shouldn't let family cut your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast