Thursday, June 17, 2010

Read my situation, it sounds kiddish to me..but I need opinions..?

I know this girl from 1 yr. She went to coll with me and now we work for the same company and the same department but different locations. During these work hours I have gotten to know her better and shared some good time with her. She recently asked me where I got my hair cut from and I sugg'td my hair stylist. After several discusons (which should have hinted me earlier that I shouldn't be getting into this) she decided to go to mine. She was chickening out even 2 mins before entering but I didn't force her to do anything. As expectd she wasn't too happy with the haircut and stomped out of the salon (i know the stylist for 3yrs now) and I was embarrased. Next she became extremely moody and so I just told her I have some errands and will not be able to go to lunch. She asked if we could go to the mall in the evening.. i said yea call me. I called her in the eveng as one of our frind's also wanted 2 go to the mall. She never answered. Its been 3 days she spoke. Whr dd I go wrong



Read my situation, it sounds kiddish to me..but I need opinions..?

umm... thank god this moody psycho never has returned your calls. do you really want to be friends with a stroppy cow who embarrasses you in front of people you've known for a long time? just carry on as normal.. if she comes and speaks to you, just tell her you didn't appreciate how she has behaved towards you in the last few days. if she doesn''t like that, she can take a running jump, can't she? i can't belive you are worried about this!



Read my situation, it sounds kiddish to me..but I need opinions..?

No. She's just childish.



Read my situation, it sounds kiddish to me..but I need opinions..?

moody person... that's who she is.



Hard to be friends with



Read my situation, it sounds kiddish to me..but I need opinions..?

You didn't go wrong. This girl just doesn't know how to get along with people. Be glad you don't have to hang out with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast