Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hot new haircut???

i am going to get my hair cut on sunday and my last day of school is on wednesday. i want to get layers and i want them to look like this(click the link): http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/strai...



i like it alot...i have long straight black( its black but usually looks more like a rly dark brown) colored hair(im indian) an i want it to get cut like that..i already have highlights. but what i want to kno is:



--will it look good on me?(i look exactly like my avatar)



%26amp;



-- if you dont think it looks good for me, then what hairstyle do you think will look good on me?and pls no side bangs becuz i already got them and they are grown out and very annoyin



%26amp;



--how do i ask the stylist to cut my hair like that without having to print out the picture



pls help...i want my haircut before school's out so everyone can see it =]



Hot new haircut???

You would look awesome with layers. Go for it!



Hot new haircut???

Go for a short and choppy look ask them to use a razor. Trust me it works!



Hot new haircut???

This is a very popular and easy to do cut. You will look great in it. Just be sure to keep up on getting your highlights redone, and have them foiled in instead of going through the cap. It is much more natural looking and grows out nicer.



You really should take the picture with you. People have different "pictures" in their minds of someone elses examples or descriptions. If you take the picture, your stylist will know EXACTLY what you want.



I wish you the best of luck with your new do! Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast