Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm asking a question! I'm not about points!!!!!Anybody here know about giving your hair?

Have you ever cut your hair and given it to cancer victims? Were you happy with what you were told? My 1st cut was done at home. Made pony-tail 2nd P-T above that, allowed for cut/DONE! saved long time/ just now realize prob 3 d0nations to hair



??? //// Angry 'cz next was told "o yes we do this! Life is so different/made pony tail @ nape. Held up and cut into middle of head!!! took week's ! Now have more hair /no colors-nat-curl-is why so pissed B4-Way longer then, "stylist" ruined WASTED avaliable hair, husband pissed!! Any good cutters? "Good Grower.They want a category: how about: family/health/relationships/grooming/bea... I cut it it affects all! Also /Think long cut-help for others vrs- Short Alli s lost. Cancer Cut!



Did you ever cut off your hair and give/donate it to cancer victims? I've done this 2x angry over last time bad cut



ever done it more than once?



I'm asking a question! I'm not about points!!!!!Anybody here know about giving your hair?

donated 10 inches to Locks of Love. I'm growing it out again so I can donate another 10 inches. the stylist separated my hair into a bunch of small ponytails before cutting. if you don't do many small ponytails the sides end up shorter. www.locksoflove.org



I'm asking a question! I'm not about points!!!!!Anybody here know about giving your hair?

i donated to Locks of Love once. just have your stylist put your hair in a pony tail and cut it from there, then send it. just go to your regular stylist to have them do it - most are familiar with this charity.



I'm asking a question! I'm not about points!!!!!Anybody here know about giving your hair?

yep i recommend lock of love, i did that and it made me feel so good



I'm asking a question! I'm not about points!!!!!Anybody here know about giving your hair?

your story is really confusing. but i did understand your question....



yes, i have cut my hair to give to cancer vicitim. i cut it 10 in. in november of 2004....i didnt go anywhere to get it cut...my hair cutting lady comes to my house...so she just cut it for me, then i sent it to locks of love. i kept my hair at the same length until around april 2005. now im growing it out again, to donate it. i only need about 3 more inches...so i hope to cut it before jan. 2007!



I'm asking a question! I'm not about points!!!!!Anybody here know about giving your hair?

Well i did not let them put it in a pony tail and cut it.. they pulled my hair up separated it and then cut it for how short i wanted my hair.. i got it very short and gave alot of hair and i was happy with the end result. it is stupid how they waste all that hair by cutting it by pony tail.. my local salon does it the way i told them 2 if the people want to have short hair after they donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast