Thursday, June 17, 2010

Need your advice on my hairdresser...?

I moved to this city about a year ago, and I'm on the second hair dresser since I got here. I have brown hair that I like both dark brown and blonde weaved into. When I first moved here, I had longer hair and agreed for the first hair dresser to shorten it a bit. That left me with funky layers that I hated. This newer hair stylist has progressively begun the same hair cut and now her weaves look crappy. I spent two-and-a-half hours yesterday while she messed with my weave and hair cut. Man am I mad! AND it's super expensive.



How can I better communicate that I want to grow my hair out a bit and better describe what colors I want? I am mad about all of this...



Need your advice on my hairdresser...?

I am so sorry for what the Hairdresser did. Did you go to a proffesinal hair salon? I would look around online, for example these are good hair salons:



JCPenney Hair Salon



Great Clips



Master Cuts



Look around on the Internet. You'll find great Hair Stylists and Salons.



I would go to a proffesinal hair salon, let them do anything to make your hair look fantastic!! I am sorry, but this is all I know!'



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast