Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair products?

I recently stepped away from my normal boring hairstyle and got my hair cut and angled. I loved the look when I came out of the salon. I went and bought a straightening iron to try and master the look I was given, but it is missing something. I remember the stylist using a product with the straightener, but I didn't have my glasses on and I couldn't see what it was. I know it was in a pump bottle and she sprayed it in my hair just before she used the straightener. What products would be safe to use with a straightener? Thanks in advance.



Hair products?

maybe it was straightener with heat protection, usually i use Bed Head Tigi Control Freak Extra Straight, but if u still feel curious bout wat the hairstylist did on ur hair,just come by n ask him,he'll be glad to tell u..



Hair products?

Probley did someone help you, or this hairdresser must of put some other product in not just doing what you though she was doing.



Hair products?

it's probally heat protection spray %26amp; a shine spray. why dont you just ask the person who did your hair? they'll probally sell it to you, duh!



Hair products?

Call your hairstylist and ask her for her recommendations, she will tell you what she used, this is a very normal thing to do.



Hair products?

if your hair is curly she proably put some in your hair to relax your hair folicals so your hair would be nice straight no frizz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast