Saturday, June 19, 2010

Split ends......freakign everywhere?

I haven't cut my hair in....a couple of years, 1. because when I was straightening it, it just didn't grow 2. not time and no money



so, that means that not all my hair is the same length, but that doesn't stop the ends from being split.



so here's the actual dilema. I already KNOW that getting a hair cut would get rid of my split ends....but only the ends of the longest strands, what about the bunches of them that are like half the length, they're still spilt....what do I do about them.....



oh, one thing, my hair is like...insanely curly and I don't really know if my hair stylist really knows how to deal with that...so....i just don't know what to do



DO NOT JUST SIMPLY SAY GET A HAIR CUT, THERE IS A COMPLEXITY TO THIS QUESTION



Split ends......freakign everywhere?

go for a cut on the length to git red of split ends, and longer layers to get rid of the rest of them. if your stylist does not know how to work with curly hair, find someone who does. ask around



Split ends......freakign everywhere?

there's a sunsilk shampoo pink or red whatever color and its gret for split ends or dry hair and it costs less too



Split ends......freakign everywhere?

go to a PROFESSIONAL that know exactly what she is doing with curly hair. Try a curling gel by garnier fructis, that does the trick usually. But 100% go to a professional salon, and get their opinion!



Split ends......freakign everywhere?

I am sorry honey, but the only cure for split ends is a hair cut! I think your stylist can handle it!



Split ends......freakign everywhere?

i have the same problem im getting a hair cut this weeken



Split ends......freakign everywhere?

try and new hair stylist that can deal with curls there is a product that u can buy from hair dressers and i cant remember what its called but i know its in a small white bottle and its a cream that u put in the ends of ur hair for split ends my mother has the same problem curly wild hair she used it and helped her heaps dont cost much either about 15 dollars



Split ends......freakign everywhere?

Uh, just for you to know, straightning your hair ruins your hair. It keeps your hair from growing everyday. Use Herbal Esenses the pink color... the new kind for turning your hair straight... and when you use it for 3 days it will be practically straight. Don't forget to buy shampoo and conditioner.



Split ends......freakign everywhere?

I have a similar problem. There are split ends up the shaft not just on the bottom in the layers. I try to have my hair all one length, but it is hard to do that because hair breaks. One thing I do is get an intense conditioner like aussie 3 min miracle or other deep conditioner and start putting it on at the ends and work my way partway up the hair. I avoid the scalp because I can get oily hair. I also leave the conditioner in for a while so it really gets into the hair. When I brush my hair I start at the bottom and gently get the tangles out and then move my way up the hair to the top of my head. I do not force through a tangle. I use a wide tooth comb to comb my hair after washing it. It is called a conditioner comb.



Split ends......freakign everywhere?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast