Thursday, June 17, 2010

HELP ME PLEASE!!! i need help with my hair....please help?

ok well my mom is a hair stylist and so she want to straighten my hair chemicaly in a few minutes because she just bought the product...but ealier this week i accidentally burt my hair by straightening it when it was a little damp....do you think the chemicals will break off my hair....but my mom is gonna try to fix it by cutting some of the burt part



HELP ME PLEASE!!! i need help with my hair....please help?

So what was the actual question???



HELP ME PLEASE!!! i need help with my hair....please help?

There r alot of cute hairstyles 4 ppl wit short hair (not saying u have short hair) but u juss need to find da rite look 4 u. Try looking at hairstyles in hair magazines or something. For example: Fantasia has short hair and her hairstyles is sooooooo kute!! But thats mi opinion! Theres nun wrong wit a hair cut or a change. U probably are juss gonna need tyme to adjust. You'll b alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast